2023 Book Sale Details
John M. Kelly Library, 131 St. Joseph Street, Toronto
Wed. Sept. 27
10 am -8 pm
$5 Entry Fee. Students free with student ID
Thurs. Sept. 28
10 am-8 pm
Fri. Sept. 29
10 am -8 pm
Sat. Sept. 30
10 am-1 pm
Free Admission; $15 per box all day
We are looking for book loving volunteers!!
- To sort books prior to the fall book sale
- To pick up book donations
- To assist with all aspects of the sale
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are once again accepting donations for the fall book sale! Please email Kelly.email@example.com to arrange to donate books for the annual books sale.
Please do not leave boxes outside, or in any other part of the College, as they will not be secure.
Depending on the availability of our volunteer drivers and your location, we will try to arrange a pick-up for large collections of 20 boxes or more.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following items:
- Musty or moldy books or those with broken bindings or damaged covers
- Magazines or journals
- Textbooks more than five years old
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Time/Life series or other subscription series
- VHS or cassette tapes.