The Kelly Library has five group study rooms on the second floor of the library: rooms 201, 202, 205, 206, and 231.
Booking a Group Study Room
All group study rooms are available through the University of Toronto Libraries’ online booking system.
- LCD monitor with HDMI laptop hookup
- Whiteboard and markers
- Large work table and chairs
Group Study Room Code of Conduct
- Priority for use of the rooms is given to groups of three or more students.
- Rooms are for studying and academic group work.
- Individuals or groups using a bookable group study room should be prepared to move to accommodate those who have booked the room.
- Groups take priority over individuals for the use of study rooms.
- Study rooms are not sound-proof; please be respectful of others in the area while using the rooms.
- Everyone using the study rooms is expected to honour the Library Conduct Regulations.
- Disclaimer: The University of Toronto Libraries are not responsible for loss or damage of items left unattended in the room.
If you have questions, please ask at the Loans, Information, and Research Help Desk on the ground floor of the library.
More group study rooms are available at other UofT Libraries.