What is the Kelly InfoExpress service?
Kelly InfoExpress for graduate students and faculty is a resource delivery service geared towards meeting the research needs of our community. We aim to fill requests within three business days.
Eligible patrons can submit retrieval requests for books or book chapters, print or electronic articles, and other materials available at the John M. Kelly Library, other University of Toronto libraries, or through interlibrary loan. Our team will source and provide the requested items as quickly as possible.
Please note that the InfoExpress service can only reproduce materials within the limits of the Canada Copyright Act and University of Toronto Fair Dealing Guidelines. You will be advised of any copyright restrictions that may apply to your request.
All physical books requested through InfoExpress must be returned to the Kelly library.
Who is eligible to use the Kelly InfoExpress service?
Faculty and graduate students from any of the following groups:
- The USMC Faculty of Theology
- Regis College
- Students of other Toronto School of Theology (TST) colleges and programs
- The four college programs of St. Michael’s College: Book and Media Studies, Celtic Studies, Christianity and Culture, and Mediaeval Studies
- The four University of Toronto language departments located at USMC: French, Italian, German, and the Slavic languages
- Senior USMC administrators
How do I submit a request?
Submit your requests using the form below. Please include as much citation information as possible. You will receive confirmation when your request has been received. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Can I recommend a book purchase through InfoExpress?
Yes you can! If the book you requested is not available at any of the University of Toronto libraries and would be a valuable addition to our collection, we will consider its acquisition.